Whole Life Insurance for Seniors
Start here. It’s easy!
Let us customize a whole life insurance quote just for you.
Benefits of Whole Life Insurance for Seniors
Coverage that can last a lifetime
- Just keep paying the premiums and you'll be covered for life.
- Your rate will never increase, regardless of age or health changes.
- Affordable monthly payments that can fit into your retirement budget.
Build your plan
- Coverage amounts from $50,000 to $300,000.
- Simple application process — no medical exam needed in most cases. 1
- Most applicants can have a decision within minutes.
- Builds cash value.
Benefits of “cash value”
- Gerber Life sets aside money with each premium payment.
- The longer you own the policy, the more cash value you build.
- Borrow against the available cash value if a need arises.2
1 Medical exam not required for customers ages 18-50 and who apply for up to $100,000 of coverage. Coverage is dependent on answers to health questions. When you apply, you will need to answer several questions about your health, and your medical history may be taken into consideration.
2 Policy loan interest rate is 8%.
Learn More About Whole Life Insurance for Seniors
This article can help you decide how much life insurance your family needs.
Learn why some life insurance policies require a medical exam for approval and others don’t.
All life insurance policies are not created equal. Understand how the different types of life insurance work.
Whole Life Insurance FAQs for Seniors
What is whole life insurance?
Whole life insurance can financially protect your family for a lifetime. Premiums never increase. Cash value builds as long as you own the policy.
Is a medical exam required?
No medical exam is necessary, in most cases. Coverage is dependent on answers to health questions. A physical may be necessary for cause and for applicants ages 51 and older who apply for more than $100,000 of coverage. In almost all other circumstances, Gerber Life's customers will not need a medical exam.
How is whole life insurance different than term?
Whole life insurance never expires, as long as premiums are paid. You can own a whole life policy for a few years or a lifetime. For term life, you decide the how long you want a policy. Your policy expires at the end of a term. Whole life builds cash value, where term life doesn’t.
Highly Recommended by Customers
Our simple application takes only minutes to complete.
Choose from $50,000 to $300,000 in whole life insurance.
Never worry about missing a payment again!